Wednesday Dec 13th, Mechelen
We invite you to our 32nd engaging Architect Café on IT4IT where you can discover the “new” standard from The Open Group for managing the business of IT.
Speaker will be Rob Akershoek, current Chair of The Open Group IT4IT Forum. During his talk Rob will focus on how IT4IT can empower companies to build better systems by architecting for digital business strategies.
After his introductory talk there will be plenty of time to discuss:
- how can IT4IT make Enterprise Architecture more actionable
- what is the impact of IT4IT on the business?
- how can IT4IT help implementing methods such as Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
- what is the relationship with other Standards (like TOGAF, ITIL…)
- 18.00 Doors
- 18.30 Architect Café and networking
Watch our 31st Architect Café on Design thinking, closing the gap for enterprise architecture? on Youtube